- Orders for article, materials or contractor services will not be placed until signed confirmation of agreement is conceived, together with and required deposit. In some cases, verbal and witnessed confirmation is acceptable with Designer and Client.
- Prices of materials, articles and contractor’s services are subject to change at any given time.
- Generally prices do not include shipping, freight, delivery and trucking charges or insurance in transit all of which will be at Client’s expense unless specified.
- All special orders agreed upon in writing and in some cases, witnessed verbally are not subject to cancellation.
- Design, samples, drawings and specifications shall remain Designer’s property, whether or not the work for which they are made is executed.
- Designer does not warranty or guarantee any fabrics, material or articles against wearing, fading or defect; this is the sole responsibility of the manufacture deemed where necessary and within its limitations.
- If Designer is required to render services not included in this agreement or incurs extra drafting or other expenses due to changes ordered by Client or other cause, Designer shall be paid for such extra services and expenses the reasonable value or cost thereof, this includes additional articles and materials.
- The Client will pay all invoices rendered by contractors, suppliers and/or Designer upon receipt thereof and will, in case of any dispute; hold the Designer harmless from any claim by or relating to any contractor or supplier.
- Client agrees to accept billing and pay for all items as they are ordered.
- Warehousing to be permitted when warranted by the Designer at Client’s expense.
- If manufacture allows return of merchandise, Designer, at Client’s request will do so. Client to pay any cancellation, or return or handling fee.
CLIENT SIGNATURE: _______________________________________DATE:__________